FS2Crew: RAAS Professional
9 October 2015:
RAAS Installers updated to support P3D V3.
Please visit the FS2Crew Support Forum at Avsim.com for the full Change Log.
Pre-existing FS2Crew customers can get 5 Euros off as a reward for customer loyalty. Use Coupon Code: RAAS
RAAS Professional (Runway Awareness and Advisory System) models the aural 'Smart Landing' and 'Smart Runway' calls included in the real-world Honeywell RAAS unit.
These calls offer improved situational awareness for pilots in an effort to help reduce the risk of runway incursions and accidents by providing aural alerts during taxi, takeoff, final approach and landing/roll-out operations.
RAAS Professional supports FS9, FSX, Prepar 3D and FSX: Steam.
The software is professional grade, highly configurable, and is ideal for power users who want to model airline-specific options and who want maximum control over how RAAS functions in flight simulator.
What makes RAAS Professional unique - it's in the Details!
1. Our version is the most sophisticated, feature-rich and technically accurate RAAS simulation on the market.
We studied the Honeywell RAAS manuals down to every last detail, and modeled every system with an eye toward achieving ultimate technical accuracy.
2. Built directly into Flight Simulator (FS9, FSX and P3D) with no need to launch an external application.
3. Works with all aircraft.
4. Powerful user options give you complete control over RAAS, and allow for complete customization to match you or your Virtual Airline's specific needs.
5. Create aircraft specific RAAS Profiles and easily link them to specific flight simulator models via our powerful Graphical User Interface.
5. Export and Share your custom RAAS Profiles (Airline Equipment options and Settings) with the flight simulator community.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Oct 2015
I love this program but I would love it even more if I could use it in a remote computer with FSUIPC and WideFS/Wide Client so I can hear it on other speakers or if I could select a different sound card.
FS2Crew Comment: There's no need to run it on a separate computer. RAAS has an option to select a different sound card. Please check the manual. Thanks!
Posted by Unknown on 12th Sep 2013
Paying EUR 24.95 for an update when I just paid EUR 29.95 a few month ago. Forget it. I like the program but not worth the money they are asking.
--- What are you talking about? All updates are free! - Bryan from FS2Crew ---
Posted by Unknown on 24th Nov 2012
Very neat addition to FSX. I am a serious simmer and this adds another layer of realism whether online or not.
Posted by Jeff S on 28th Oct 2012
Really debated this one as my wife only gives me a meager budget for FS stuff.. (still love her though in case she reads this)
Easy to setup, even easier to use. Whether I am using online ATC, FS ATC or freelancing, it works exactly like it says and it is very neat.
Just bought it yesterday and I am going on my 7th flight. Great product!