I never received an expected FS2Crew email.
1. We aim to reply to all emails asap, but please allow up to 24 to 48 hours to receive a reply due to international time zone differences.
2. Your spam filter likely misinterpreted the FS2Crew email as spam.
You will need to explicitly allow the two email addresses below in your email spam filter:
I have a software problem. What steps should I take first?
1. Download and install any available FS2CREW SERVICE UPDATES.
2. Re-read the manual. Manuals are available via Start - All Programs - FS2Crew or via the Start Center.
3. Follow the FS2Crew Tutorial flight "to the letter". Many issues are the result of user error. Following the manuals with FS2Crew is an absolute must.
4. Search the FS2Crew SUPPORT FORUM.
5. Uninstall FS2Crew and ensure the problem is not with the host aircraft.
6. Re-install/update your video and sound card drivers.
7. Post a question in the relevant section of the FS2Crew Forum.
8. If it appears that FS2Crew did not install (no visible FS2Crew gauge and window entries in panel.cfg file associated with your host aircraft), you may have a very common FS9/FSX registry issue. Run the free FREE FLIGHT1 REGISTRY REPAIR TOOL, then re-install FS2Crew.
9. Email Support (if no reply within 24 to 48 hours, please check your Spam Folder). Be sure to include:
- The specific Edition of FS2Crew.
- Your full name.
- Place of purchase.
- Your order number.
- As much specific detail as possible.
I am running Vista/Windows 7. Anything I should know?
1. Disable UAC (User Account Control) and run everything as an Admin or the FS2Crew Start Center may not be able to write to files in the Program Files folder properly. You can turn off UAC via the Windows Control Panel.
2. Wilco Airbus users will need to disable DEP globally. Please see the Airbus manual for more information.
I am getting CTDs or other issues.
1. Re-install FS2Crew and all available updates.
2. Check the FS2Crew Support Forum.
3. Restore the GaugeSound.dll (if using an older 'button control' version).
4. Ensure the host aircraft is being loaded so it starts in the 2D cockpit only.
5. Update your video and sound drivers.
My FS2Crew Start Center does not contain a sub-tab for my FS2Crew Edition. What happened?
- You probably installed an older FS2Crew Edition after installing a more recent FS2Crew release. The solution is to re-install the most current version of the FS2Crew Start Center from the DOWNLOADS & SERVICE UPDATES PAGE.
My FS2Crew Start Center does not open.
- Some users have resolved this issue by right clicking the Start Center icon and running it in XP Compatibility mode.
I have an older version of FS2Crew purchased via the Flight1 E-Commerce Wrapper. I need to re-download it.
- Flight1 Wrapped versions of FS2Crew may be downloaded via the DOWNLOADS & SERVICE UPDATES PAGE. To re-install, press RE-INSTALL on the Credit Card screen and follow the on-screen instructions. For additional information, please visit the FLIGHT1 WRAPPER INFO PAGE.
I lost my old Key, Password, Order Number, etc., for my Flight1 Wrapped version of FS2Crew.
- Please visit the FLIGHT1 AUTOMATED KEY MANAGEMENT PAGE.